FITTING YOUR SAVAGE ACTION
All Savage barreled actions will fit into our Remington style stocks. However, there are many action types on Savage rifles in use today. Subtle differences in vintage and model will have an impact on the inletting program we use for your stock.
Here are some of the details we need in order to help you with a new stock for your Savage rifle. Give us a call and we can help you identify your action type.
- Model number.
- Magazine type: blind, detachable box, etc.
- Placement of magazine release button.
- Guard screw spacing.
- Staggered feed or center feed.
- Short or long action length.
- Old style trigger or newer Accu-trigger.
- Side bolt release or bottom bolt release.